Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I quick reminder that I am, in fact, still alive, despite online evidence to the contrary. You won't have been able to find me on Twitter, or either of my blogs or even on Daily Waffle recently, because my house is plague-ridden. Ever since the kids started nursery, it's been one bug after another, and the eventual cumulative effect of so much disease has knocked us all out for about a month. But, I'm able to prop myself in front of the computer for a little bit to tap out this post, wish you all a Merry Christmas, and share a few photos of my other Christmas crafts.


The Christmas panel my Nana gave me to finish off. I added some East of India ribbon at the top for hanging and I absolutely love it!


 My super cute origami wreath which I made with squares of wrapping paper and was ridiculously easy to do. The tutorial is here (not by me) if you want to rustle up a few yourself. There's still time!


I also made this bunting for my mantel. I would usually having bunting hanging a little more loosely than this, but I have too many children and cats who would be tempted to swing off it, so I made it to fit the mantel exactly. If you look closely, you can also see the tiny mochimochi snowmen I knitted last year!

I also made a table runner, but have no photos of that as of yet. Maybe when the dinner table is all set on Christmas day, I'll get a few snaps. I hope you all have a great Christmas with lots of pressies and yummy food and I'll see you all in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back. We too have had bugs doing the rounds ....mine just hung on and lasted the month ....I am begining to feel human...just...hope you will be soon.
    LOVE that wreath and the hanging ...that will be something that will be part of your family decs ...to be brought out each year for many years to come. xx

    ReplyDelete