Saturday, 25 June 2011

I'm A Proper Writer!!

Sorry for the long silence. I have been super busy lately and haven't really been able to turn my hand to very many crafty projects. I will be back later this week (fingers crossed) with a longer post, but right now I just wanted to let you know that I am officially writing a weekly article over on Daily Waffle. I'll be covering a lot of less mainstream topics, similar to what I write on my other blog, but more accessible, and this week I'm taking a look at anime and in particular, Studio Ghibli. Hopefully this is the start of something for me.

There is also lots of other great stuff on the site, from really interesting baking to articles on self image, football and chess. Something for everyone, I should think :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations ...had a quick look at the site ...what fun ...I'll be back for a propper look later.

    ReplyDelete