Saturday, 16 April 2011

The 1000 Cranes project: Crane no. 23

So, here we are, with a new background, rejigged title and whatnot. I didn't put much time or thought into the original layout, so I thought it was high time that I made it a little more personal.

And now, down to business. March was an epic, geeky month. And as such, the cranes reflected that. The boyfriend, who will henceforth be known as the boyfriend wonder (after Dick Grayson, aka Robin, The Boy Wonder), had already decided that he wanted some of the cranes to be made from comic pages. But don't worry, I bought comics specifically for this purpose. His collection is intact.

I cut 11cm squares out of each page. The boyfriend wonder was particularly keen on this page, from an issue of Thor.


And so this became crane number 23.


Only 977 to go :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh i love the new look - very you!!! and the cranes look really fab x

    ReplyDelete