Friday, 25 March 2011

Ta- Daah!!!

Sorry for yesterday's mammoth post - I didn't realise it was so long! I promise today will be more about the photos and less about me gabbing.

So here we are, about to see the finished room. Hold onto your hats!

(Btw, I should have apologised a long time ago for the poor quality of my photographs. I've never taken the time to sit down and properly figure out my camera so a lot of my pictures are too bright)


This was taken on my phone camera, so the quality's not great but it's the only photo I have that properly shows off the glow in the dark paint on the bat signal!






Yes, that is an orange paint stain on the carpet :(







So there you have it. It may not look like much but believe me, it took a lot of work.

And now I'm off to sleep for a week :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant ...what do they think of it?? ....one question .... what happened to the other 4 knobs ???? ...trust me to ask lol
    Cant wait to see it in real xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done their room looks great bet they loved it. It is so creative. I so wish I could sew I am determined that this year I am going to get a sewing machine and learn.

    ReplyDelete