Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Especially this little radioactive bugger!!





Yes, I finally finished the bed bug in the glow in the dark yarn! It only took half an hour to finish up his feet and I avoided any more nasty rashes from the yarn. Now the question is what to do with him, since he's probably not child friendly :(

My eldest sons will soon be moving into the spare bedroom and their little brother will be headed into their old nursery. So big big plans are afoot for decorating and I can't wait to get started. Hopefully this little guy will find a home on a shelf somewhere, so as he can share his awesome glow and not make anyone itchy.

In other news, I started and completed my apron. I meant to get some work in progress shots but alas, life gets in the way. So hopefully in the next few days I will be back with photos of my newest pride and joy!

1 comment:

  1. You are putting me to shame ...still haven't sat down and worked with the machine yet. Bless them moving room and Oliver having his own ...but where do guests stay now ???? lol xx

    ReplyDelete